These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Favorite Samplers

This is my very favorite sampler.  It contains both a quote from Abraham Lincoln and a scripture.  It is very large and measures 16 1/2 " wide and 14" high.  It is wonderfully stitiched.  Price is $42.95 plus tax and shipping.

 This sampler is called "Work for Your Hands."  Another wonderful sentiment.  This one is covered in glass.  It measures 14 3/4" wide and 15" high.  The price is $29.95 plus tax and shipping.
 This is the traditional alphabet sampler.  It measures 13" wide and 18" high.  Price is $24.95 plus tax and shipping.
This is a beautiful Lord's Prayer sampler.  It is wonderfully  tea stained.  It measures 12" wide and 16" high.  The price is $22.95 plus tax and shipping.

To order, call 937-763-2228 and have your credit card and shipping address handy.  If you have additional questions, you may email me at persnicketyprimitives@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment