These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Persnickety Primitives Grand Opening


This weekend, May 19-21 is the Grand Opening of Persnickety Primitives.  We are fully stocked and the little cabin is brimming with goodies.  We have a wide variety of merchandise including 1803 and Black Crow candles and melters, battery operated candles, primitive dolls, lots of treenware, handmade candle boards, bread box, salt box and spoon holders, and much more.  We have several small antiques including a genuine Dazey butter churn, a primitive canning jar with stone lid, stone jars and jugs, flat irons, wash boards, graniteware,  kraut cutters and an old kitchen grinder.   We also have "A Simple Life" magazine and also "A Primitive Place" summer edition will be arriving this week.  We sell these specialty magazines under retail price and they are full of primitive decorating ideas.  Stop in and see us!   

1 comment:

  1. I am just writing to you on your blog, I don't know how else to get ahold of you. I have been wanting to try an 1803 candle, I heard they are awesome and see you have them in your shop. I make prairie bonnets and a few other goodies. I was just wondering if you would be interested in swapping a candle for one of my bonnets. Lecia

    ReplyDelete