These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hello Friend!

Thanks for stopping by the Persnickety Primitives blog!  I hope you will click the "follow" button and become a regular follower of our blog.  Please feel free to offer your comments and send me an email any time.  I would love to hear from you!  If you have any questions about any of our pictures, products or information, I will try to get back to everyone who writes.  If you are interested in any of our products by mail, I can ship them to you if you have a credit card.  Just let me know what product you are interested in by email and I will send you the price.   Shipping will be added to your price.   If that is acceptable to you, you can send me your phone number and I can call you for your credit card number (since email is not encrypted).  If you have any decorating questions, I will try to help. you with your situation.  I usually showcase some of my more interesting finds on my blog.  My regular email is:  persnicketyprimitives@gmail.com 

Frieda

No comments:

Post a Comment