These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Sunday, July 3, 2011

World's Longest Yard Sale


My friend Nancy Hofferbert, my daughter Keri Kendall and I are planning a trip to the world's longest yard sale the first weekend in August.  We will be traveling for a couple of days going down through Kentucky.  Last year was the first year we had a chance to go and we enjoyed it so much!  I had never seen so many interesting goodies.  The bell pictured above was a unique treasure that I brough back from the trip.  I have it hanging on my mantle.  It is brass and has such a wonderful sound.  This year I will be looking for treasures for Persnickety Primitives.  Hopefully I will have some great things to share with you when I return.  I will post pictures and stories on this blog.  We met some interesting people on our trip.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh you lucky thing!! I would so love to do that some day! (But it's probably a good thing I haven't been able to - I'd probably need a trailer to haul my treasures back in!) Love the bell - your mantle looks intriguing - you're going to have to show us more! Have a wonderful day! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete