These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall Inventory is Out!

I finally got my fall inventory in the shop this morning.  The weather doesn't feel much like Fall today, though.  This is one of the really hot ones, guys!  It is supposed to cool down the first of the week.  This weekend (Labor Day weekend) is our Caramel Festival in Winchester, OH.  It starts on Friday evening and runs through Sunday evening.  The town has a two day yard sale on Friday and Saturday.  I am planning to get out early tomorrow morning before I open the shop.  I stopped at a yard sale this morning that opened early.  I bought a doll bed and a small folding stroller to display my Reborn dolls.  I also bought some small baby clothes for the dolls as well.  I got an order for a baby bottle for the dolls from a beautician here in town for her daughter's doll.

Take a look at my blog:  http://www.specialdeliverynursery.blogspot.com/ if you would like to follow the "reborning" process of a doll that I am working on!  Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't feel much like fall either here, Frieda - but I hear that is about to change quickly - and then we'll be looking at frost in the morning....Yikes! Nothing gradual! Hope you find lots of goodies at the yard sales!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete