These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Antique Baby Bed




This is the antique baby bed I bought at the Appalachain Artisan and Craft Fair.  It was purchased by my friend Jo Hall when she and some friends went to the New England states on an antique hunting trip.  She purchased it in Vermont.  She said it was one of several beds she bought that were stored in an old barn complete with bird droppings.  She said it was rusty and she had it sand blasted and repainted.  It is very heavy since it is the original wrought iron.  When I saw it in her shop at Hilltop Designs, I knew I had to have it to display my dolls in.  I am very pleased and excited to have it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those babies looks so real ..
    its good they are sleeping ..lol
    Love the baby bed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bed for your adorable babies Frieda - oh, how real they look....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its wonderful and a great display for your babies...awesome find...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful bed for those adorable babies!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete