These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Repurposed Printer's Drawer


I bought this old printer's drawer at one of my favorite shops a while back.  I put picture hangers on the back and hung it in my office/sewing room to hold my spools of thread and thimbles.  I love how the brightly colored spools of thread look against the aged wood.  It is not only practical but decorative as well.  Just right for my prim home!

2 comments:

  1. I love your header photo, prim perfect! I love your shelf for your spools of thread, what a great idea. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's perfect for your spools of thread and the colors really pop against the old patina. I've always loved those old printer press drawers. Thanks for sharing :)

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete