These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

From Our Pantry Shelves











There is nothing that sets the wonderful welcoming atmosphere in your primitive home quite like the smell of a high quality candle or tarts melting in your primitive melter.  At the Persnickety Primitives cabin, you will find a good selection of high quality and soy candles in a wonderful array of yummy fragrances.  Our favorite lines are the 1803 candles and Black Crow candles.  We also have a great selection of tart melters too if you prefer them.  I personally love the smell they bring to my home and I keep my tart melter going every day.  I love the wonderful smell that greets you as you come through the door.  It is such a nice way to welcome guests to your home.  We also have rosehips in scents that match our candles and tarts.  They make great bowl fillers and accents around your prim candles and pantry cakes.  We also carry unscented rosehips as well.  We have a big jar of the orange spice scented potpourri that is also a great bowl filler for your treenware bowls.  I just can't wait for you to experience the sights and smells in the cabin!

No comments:

Post a Comment