These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kitchen Lamps



I love lamps and I have several in every room, including my kitchen.  I prefer the soft glow of a lamp light over the harsh ceiling light in my rooms.  These are a few of the lamps that are available at Persnickety Primitives.  The first lamp is a jug lamp with a star on the side and a punched tin metal star shade.  The second lamp is made from a very old green Ball jar filled with vintage clothespins and topped off with a green and beige vintage shade.  I love this look in a laundry room or kitchen.  The bottom lamp is a metal coffee pot lamp.  I have one similar, only black in my kitchen.  This lamp is a copper color and fits into any decor.  Stop in and see our full selection.  May will be here very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment