These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Friday, March 11, 2011

Primitive Dolls

I have loved dolls since I was very young and to be honest, I still love them.  I have several dolls in my own collection and my product offering in Persnickety Primitives would just not be complete with out a line of primitive dolls.  I would like for you to meet our very interesting family of dolls that will be here to welcome you to the Persnickety Primitives cabin.  First we have "Rosie" and her baby "Sugar".  Rosie has a kerchief tied around her head and wears a red print dress with a gauze apron.  Sugar is so sweet and wears a primitive stripe dress.  Next, please meet "Tansy".  She has the little knotted hair sprigs and has her name embroidered on the front of her dress.  She carries a bag of sticks.   Then there is "Louise" and her pet sheep.  I just love her feet.  There is "Chrissy" and her kitty.  Chrissy's bangs come down to her eyes and give her a very endearing feature.  Next is "Ramona" who carries a sack full of fabric flowers and sticks.    "Lydia" has a small mouse tucked under her arm.  "Dottie" seems like such a sweet girl with the lace collar on her dress.  "Loves Me Raggedy" has a poem embroidered on the front of her dress that reads:  "Loves me, loves me not.  It doesn't matter, I'm all he's got".  Then there's "Ima Jean" and her pig "Wilbur".  I love the matching plaid dress and head kerchief.  She is darling with those sweet feet!  Lastly, we have "Snicker Doodle"  She has the little dredlock hairdoo and carries a snicker doodle cookie in her hand.  Truly a sweetheart.  I don't know which doll is my favorite.  Come and visit all of my friends at the Persnickety Primitives cabin when we open in May and who knows, one of the girls just may come home with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment