These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Friday, January 28, 2011

One of My Favorite Places

Whenever I have to go shopping for groceries, I always manage to stop in to some of my favorite primitive shops.  That's why I don't buy groceries in the same town every week.  This week I shopped in Mt. Orab, OH so I could stop in and visit my friends at "Kountry Sunshine Primitives".  This shop is very unique.  It  is combined with a Dry Cleaners.  It may seem unusual at first, but it sure works!  This shop is appropriately named because despite the weather outside, the girls at Kountry Sunshine are faithful to welcome customers with a big smile.  I find myself visiting with the girls as much as shopping.  There are wonderful finds in every nook and cranny in the shop.  You will find many primitive reproductions, some genuine antiques and many unique one-of-a-kind  handcrafted items.  My kind of shop!  I always leave the shop with a smile on my face and a bag of unique finds in my hand.  This is one of my "sister shops" in our shopping area.

No comments:

Post a Comment