These are a Few of My Favorite Things

These are a Few of My Favorite Things
These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Friday, February 4, 2011

What is Primitive?

This is a framed print of the meaning of primitive entitled "What is Primitive?"  I have coffee stained the paper to "grunge it up".  I have also added a grubby candle hanging on the side of the frame.  These will be available in our shop.  One paragraph reads:
"A duplication of something made centuries ago and found just yesterday.  The grungy look of something forgotten like a pair of tallow candles placed in the eaves of an old barn long ago by their Colonial makers.  Or a misplaced child's doll found behind the wall of an old estate all stained and dusty, suspended in time!"
This framed piece will make a wonderful addition to your Primitive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment